Engineering Design Capabilities
Our engineering team is equipped with the latest Solidworks Professional 3D modelling package capable of tackling any 3D CAD requirements. We can efficiently produce precise engineering models consisting of OEM equipment, skid bases, frames & roofs, interconnecting pipework & valving, electrical cabinets, and overall site layouts. P&ID and electrical diagrams are completed with AutoCAD.
Detailed drawings can be delivered per client requirements including line types, fonts and even project specific title blocks. All drawings are thoroughly and independently checked in accordance with our QMS ensuring quality and accuracy to keep all projects error free and on schedule.
Quality & Design Documentation
At paternosters we understand any project is only as good as the accompanying documentation. Therefore our documentation standards are up there with the best. Every project begins with a vendor documentation schedule detailing every deliverable will we provide. As a minimum our manufacturer documentation record (MDR) includes the following:
• Engineering drawings for general arrangement, P&ID and electrical schematics
• Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs)
• Projects Schedules and fabrication timelines
• Design registrations for pressure vessels
• Qualified weld procedures documentation (WPQ, PQR, WQR
• Material tractability to EN10204 3.1
• Hydrostatic testing reports
• Non Destructive testing reports
• Material and weld maps
• Protective coating reports
• Calibration and conformity certificates
Depending on the project scope, we are always happy to offer further documentation as required including electrical & motor load lists, quality procedures, flange management records etc.
We offer all our clients’ complete transparency and welcome inspections at all stages of the project. You are always welcome to drop by for a coffee and review the projects progress.
Paternoster has a wide range of equipment and machinery available in house to meet customer requirements. In house capability ensures we maintain quality control over the job and can expedite when necessary.
Our equipment includes the following:
• Automated Orbital welding
• TIG/MIG/MMA welding of carbon and stainless steel
• Infrared butt welding of industrial plastics (PVCU, PVDF, PPH, CPCV etc)
• Brazing & silver soldering of copper
• Hydraulic tube benders
• Sheet bending & cutting
• Sheet & plate rollers
• In house machining
• Blasting booth
• Hydrostatic testing station